Monday 29 September 2008

INTRODUCING THE WTT'S BLOG













This blog will keep readers up to date regarding some of the more interesting developments and opportunities the WTT gets involved with.  

More detailed information can be found on our website www.wildtrout.org. If you are interested in wild trout and conserving the precious environments that sustain them then this could be the blog for you!

This is all new territory for me and technology is not one of my strong points. I'm giving this a go as a result of a discussion I had with one of our corporate sponsors (Mike Clough)  of Japanese Knotweed Solutions Ltd........like I have loads of spare time Mike!

Seriously though, Mike made a very good point that the work of the Trust and the information we supply needs to be very current and on very accessible forms of media.

So from here on I will endeavor to share some of the challenges, opportunities, successes and dare I say it disappointments that are the daily reality of working in the charitable sector.

The picture accompanying this first blog is of volunteers, supported by WTT, in Norfolk restoring habitat on the River Stiffkey. Very much what we are all about!

I hope you enjoy reading the blog and please do let me know what you think. 

You may be interested to know that we are also running a related blog - www.urbantrout.blogspot.com which focuses on our new urban trout project - Trout in the Town.


No comments: